Mr. Spanky, displaying his generous nature for the season, will send to the first person to email in a complete list of correct answers a worthwhile prize. What is worthwhile? A page of Phunkidz stickers and 10 Moo cards to give away to your friends. It will definitely increase your cool factor around the school or at a minimum get you strange looks.
The following Christmas carols were written by government officials. Can you guess the original titles?
- My sole desire for the Yuletide season is receipt of a pair of central incisors
- Allow crystalline formations to descend
- The antlered quadruped with the cerise proboscis
- The event occurred at one minute after 11:49pm with visibility unlimited
- Ornament interior passageways with large sprigs of a berry-bearing evergreen
- Personal nocturnal hallucinations of an alabaster Dec 25th
- Jovial yuletide desired for the second person singular or plural by the first person plural
- Testimony of witness to maternal parent's infidelity with Kris Kringle
- In a distant bovine diner
- Exclamatory remark concerning a diminutive municipality in Judea Southwest of Jerusalem
- Are you detecting the same aural sensations that I am?
- Clappered inverted cups, electroplated
- The diminutive adolescent male who plays a percussive instrument
- May the Omnipotent Supreme Being bring respite to you, ecstatic distinguished males
- Pastoral woolies nocturnally observed in vigilance by herdsmen
- "Commence auditory reception" the announcing cherubs vocalize
- Who's that mystery kid?