Saturday, April 25, 2009

ABCDEFGHIKJLMNOQRSTUVWXYZ

This reminds me of an old joke that I'm sure you kidz already know.
  • Johnny: Can I go to the bathroom?
  • Teacher: Say your ABCs first and then you can go.
  • Johnny: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • Teacher: That's nice, Johny, but where's the P?
  • Johnny: It's running down my leg.
Rhett Dashwood (sounds like a Hollywood rock star name) has way too much time on his hands and has cobbled together an image made from Google Maps photos that has all the letters in the alphabet. Even thought the "Q" is a bit of stretch it is clever which puts it squarely in the realm of Phunkidz material. At the bottom of his piece, you can click on each letter to see where it came from. I think that Rhett has a fascination with Australia.

Link

No comments: